Ethno-Religious Conflict and Economic Change: New Publication Announcement
We are happy to announce the publication of Volume 7, Issue 1 of the Journal of Living Together.
The five articles in this journal issue address from various perspectives the relationship between ethno-religious conflict and economic change.
You can read or download these articles on the journal section of our website.
- Examining the Relationship between Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and the Death Toll Resulting from Ethno-Religious Conflicts in Nigeria
- Relationship between Ethno-Religious Conflict and Economic Growth: Analysis of the Scholarly Literature
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Power-Sharing Arrangements in South Sudan: A Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution Approach
- Linking Structural Violence, Conflicts and Ecological Damages
- Exploring Traditional Conflict Resolution Mechanisms in the Settlement of the Fulani Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict in Nigeria