Your Global Hub For Fostering Unity And Understanding Across Diverse Cultures And Faiths. Your Gateway To Cultural Connection And Community Empowerment.
The Language Club of White Plains at the International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation (ICERMediation) is currently seeking qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Part-Time English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teachers or English as a Second Language (ESL) Teachers. We have openings for certified EAL or ESL language teachers who can conduct engaging after-school classes for students in grades 3 through 12. Applications are also welcome from individuals currently enrolled in college-level EAL or ESL language programs.
- Conduct interactive and effective English as an Additional Language (EAL) or English as a Second Language (ESL) lessons for students in grades 3 through 12.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with the Language Club of White Plains team to develop and enhance curriculum materials.
- Provide regular feedback on students’ progress and maintain open communication with parents.
- Certification in English as an Additional Language (EAL) or English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction.
- Proficiency in English language and any other language.
- Experience in teaching EAL or ESL to students in grades 3 through 12.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adapt teaching methods to meet diverse student needs.
- Native English speakers are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates currently enrolled in a college-level EAL or ESL language program can also apply.
The Language Club of White Plains conducts in-person EAL/ESL lessons in White Plains, New York. Therefore, applicants should be local or willing to commute to this location.
EAL / ESL Teachers must be available to teach after-school and Saturday EAL/ESL classes in White Plains, New York. Specific compensation and weekly schedules will be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications by clicking the “Apply for Job” button. Please include “English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teacher Application – [Your Name]” in the subject line.
Review of applications will commence in February 2024 and will continue until all available positions are filled.
ICERMediation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
We look forward to welcoming dedicated individuals who are passionate about contributing to the Language Club of White Plains’ mission of fostering language proficiency and cultural understanding in the White Plains community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com